Temperatures are dropping and survival is becoming a real challenge. Most plants died from the cold snow and the ones that survived can't grow. The lakes and rivers are frozen and swimming could be lethal. The water has a dark-blue colour and the trees and grass are light-grey. Surviving the long and cold nights is truly a challenge.
- Winter starts on December 4 by default
- Leaves and grass have a light-grey tint
- The sky is a bit more white
- Water is dark blue
- All water source blocks without a block somewhere above them will freeze over time
- It snows instead of rain. The actual snow texture of vanilla Minecraft is used, not particles. Snow will be removed again after the season
- Wolves, white foxes, polar bears and snowmen (without pumpkin) can be found everywhere
- Strays will spawn instead of skeletons
- Crops/plants will not grow if they don’t have a block (somewhere) above them. This forces players to build indoor farms if they want to grow crops in the winter.